REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – Landscape Improvements, Market Creek Plaza
May 11, 2015
Market Creek Plaza
342 Euclid Avenue
San Diego, CA 92114
Proposal Final Due Date: May 29th, 2015
Contractor Walk Thru: May 22nd, 2015 10am in front of Felix’s BBQ
Contact: Dennis J. Notaro, Sr. Regional Property Manager, Capital Growth Properties, Inc.
Contact information: 858-729-9314 or preferably email@example.com
Proposals must be received via email, snail mail, or hand delivery by May 29th, 2015.
- Removal of existing plant material in planers throughout property. (No large tree or pigmy palm removal).
- Installation of additional 28- 15 gallon Pigmy Date Palms to match existing throughout.
- Installation of 900 + 5 gallon plants. (palette contractor choice) ( must provide renderings).
- Installation of 60 yards of premium landscape mulch—2” deep throughout.
- Irrigation repairs in affected planters.
- Planters to be re-landscaped:
– Raised Circle Planters in Parking Lot—4 total (Do not remove trees)
– Parking Lot Island Planters—10 total
– Rectangle Planters along walkways –11 total
– Rectangle Planters in Parking Lots –15 total
– Store Front Planters at 336—342
– Back side of Buildings 336—342
– Raised Planters behind 336—342 (2 total)
– Food 4 Less front planters
– Euclid Avenue Driveway entrance planters and around monument sign
– Patio area between Starbucks and Wells Fargo
Scope: Replant existing large pots throughout the property with fresh potting soil, and palette of short, medium, taller, and cascading plant material that is drought tolerant. Finish surface with mulch.