Talk About Abuse to Liberate Kids
Silence Enables Child Molesters
Welcome to TAALK where we’re breaking the silence that surrounds childhood sexual abuse.
FREE presentation at the Jacobs Center @ 5:30 pm on June 10th.
Community Room on the first floor (the big glass room) near the front entrance.
404 Euclid avenue, San Diego, Ca 92114
Who should attend?
Those over 18 years of age due to mature content
Who we are
TAALK is an organization founded to help communities raise awareness of the child sexual abuse epidemic, educate adults on how to protect children.
Did you know?
The Single Biggest Barrier to Resolving the Child Sexual Abuse. Epidemic is Silence:
- 1 in 4 girls will be sexually abused before the age of 18
- 1 in 6 boys will be sexually abused before the age of 18
What we will cover
- Increased awareness of the prevalence of CSA.
- The Types of situations where sexual abuse could occur.
- Simple, effective strategies for protecting children
- The importance of talking about CSA with children and adults.
This is a free event but space is limited please RSVP at email@example.com